Syncfusion is excited to offer free licenses for Bold Reports to individual developers and small companies with less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
The Bold Reports Community License has the same features and support as the paid license, including updates to newer versions. Take advantage of all of the following:
- Design and visualize data using report items: Includes a WYSIWYG web designer, 35+ report items, and a viewer to perform reporting operations without writing a single line of code.
- Connect to many data sources: Consume data from a wide variety of commonly used SQL and NoSQL data providers.
- Build interactive reports: Interact with reports at runtime with features like drill down, drillthrough, bookmarks, document maps, subreports, and nested data regions.
- Integrate within modern web apps: Powerful reporting components like a designer, a viewer, and a writer support integration exactly as needed in modern web apps.
- Deliver enterprise reporting: Produce paginated, printable reports.
- Collaborate: Glean valuable insight from data collaboratively and help your team take quick action.
- Leverage robust extensibility: Use the deeply customizable features to meet the growing needs of your application, like authentication protocols and a granular permission model.
- Pixel perfect exporting/printing: Export reports in the most common formats: PDF, Excel, CSV, Word, PowerPoint, XML, and HTML.
- Rebrand and white label: Represent your organization’s brand with the rebranding capabilities and seamlessly blend Bold Reports with your app. Bold Reports can also be distributed with your product.
- Migrate SSRS RDL easily: Bold Reports uses the Microsoft SSRS RDL/RDLC standard, allowing effortless, complete migration without any code.
- Enhance app security: Use the granular control provided over access permissions, data security at rest or in transit, SSO authentication, and more.
The Community License provides a product worth $11,940 for free! Claim a free license of Bold Reports now by signing up and run your business reports seamlessly.
Who is eligible?
Individuals and companies with less than $1 million USD in annual gross revenue and five or fewer developers.
How does the Community License differ from a paid license?
The Community License has the same features and support as the paid license, but it offers only one deployment option, the Windows installer. With a paid license, you have access to Windows, Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes deployment options.
Can the products be used to build commercial applications?
How long are the licenses valid?
Community Licenses do not expire. You will continue to receive support and updates for new versions as long as you are eligible for the license.
Can the Syncfusion Community License be used with Bold Reports?
Yes, you can use the Syncfusion Community License with Bold Reports, with access only to the Report Viewer SDK. Log in with your Syncfusion account to access the Report Viewer SDK. To learn more about licensing, check out What are the differences in Bold Reports licensing models?