In this fast-paced world, monitoring data is a complex and tedious process. The Bold Reports solution delivers a simple way to visualize and monitor data in a single solution.
- Reporting provides information for studying and evaluating the state and progress of a business, using information like trend analysis, customer surveys, product sales, website visitor analysis, and more.
- Reporting translates raw data into meaningful information by presenting it in formats like graphs, charts, tables, lists, and indicators.
- A report is well organized and can be used for future planning and decision-making to guide business growth.
Are you tired of downloading and installing software for designing, viewing, and maintaining reports on your desktop? Then we have some exciting news for you. We are proud to announce that our new product Bold Reports Cloud has officially launched.
Bold Reports Cloud is a cloud-based software-as-a-service, and it is also a web-based reporting solution. Our Bold Reports Cloud offering allows you to register a single or multiple tenants with an auto-deployed report server that comprises both a web designer and web viewer. Our designer provides a rich UI for easily connecting your data and designing your first report without any in-depth knowledge required.
Why move to Bold Reports Cloud?
Here are just some of the reasons you should make Bold Reports Cloud your reporting solution:
- Bold Reports Cloud cuts down on your maintenance costs. You don’t need to use IT staff resources to maintain servers, manage hard drives, or monitor uptime and downtime for your application. With Bold Reports Cloud, it’s all done for you.
- When any newer version of Bold Reports Cloud is released, your application will be updated automatically and with zero data loss. You won’t be bothered about the upgrade process.
- Cloud-based services are ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands. If your usage increases, then Bold Reports Cloud can automatically scale up your application to handle the rapid growth of requests. Likewise, it can scale down when your usage or requests decrease. The auto-scaling feature ensures that your application always has the right capacity to handle the current traffic demand, ensuring you have the best possible performance in your application.
- Bold Reports Cloud is hosted in Azure to keep your application secure and up to date with the latest security measures. You’ll never have to worry about configuring security updates by yourself.
- Bold Reports Cloud helps small and medium firms become more competitive in their markets. We offer various plans suitable for all kinds of small, medium, and large enterprises. You can choose the plan that best fits your requirements and advance toward your business goals with your report server application.
- You will not be charged for maintenance for your application in Bold Reports Cloud. You pay only for your cloud usage.
- We also offer the opportunity to change your plan anywhere, anytime. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan per your requirements.
- Your report server application is available worldwide. With just an internet connection, you’ll have fast loading for rendering and designing reports at home, in the office, or on the go. The loading speed is significantly faster than hosting and deploying to desktops via Internet Information Services Manager (IIS).
- Using Bold Reports Cloud increases your application’s uptime over hosting a report server in IIS.
- Bold Reports Cloud automatically deploys its report server application with an Azure SQL Server database, and its cloud designer allows you to design and preview reports by creating data sources with various databases like SQL, Oracle, ODBC, PostgreSQL, SSAS, OLEDB, and Web API.
- Bold Reports Cloud supports rebranding inside your application to add your organization name, logo, date-time display formats, time zone, and more.
- Bold Reports Cloud also supports Azure Active Directory integration and Office 365 integration for single sign-on (SSO) login.
- Every plan for Bold Reports Cloud comes with a 15-day trial period.
All told, Bold Reports Cloud lets you create meaningful visualizations, add key performance indicators (KPIs), and perform comparisons to visualize your business progress. In addition, it empowers you to manage, share, and schedule reports for collaboration; send out critical notifications; and manage permissions just like Bold Reports On-Premise.
Stay tuned to our official Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram pages for further announcements about the release. Also, we will soon publish a detailed blog post to guide you on working with the Bold Reports Cloud application.