Embed the Report Viewer in Your App
This solution includes reporting tools such as the Report Viewer and Report Writer for viewing, printing, and exporting SSRS, RDL, or RDLC reports.
Embed the Report Viewer and Report Writer into your application to easily transform mass financial data into pixel-perfect paginated reports. Then, distribute your reports to vendors, employees, and stakeholders to make more informed business decisions. These tools are based on the open Report Definition Language (RDL) specifications used by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
Connect your data
All commonly used data sources such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, Microsoft Excel, and Oracle are supported. You can connect to any source by adding a data extension.
Rich selection of report items
All items commonly used in business reports, such as charts, sparklines, data bars, gauges, tables, pivot tables, lists, indicators, barcodes, and maps, are included.
Manipulate your data
Use the powerful reporting engine to manipulate data with a rich set of features: sorting, filtering, grouping, summaries, aggregation, calculated fields, and parameters.
Create and view reports with interactive features such as drill down, drill through, and hyperlink.
Style and formatting
Visualize reports with pixel-perfect positioning, conditional formatting, and more.
Share with everyone
Generate reports in PDF, Excel, CSV, Word, PowerPoint, and HTML formats, and then share them with others.
Equip your application with our feature-rich report viewer to analyze data in real time and make more informed business decisions.
- View RDL and RDLC reports from the Bold Report Server, Microsoft SSRS, your local system, or those embedded in your application.
- Render HTML5 for web and native desktop frameworks.
- Effortlessly print and export reports.
- Explore reports across devices.
- Bind with any data source.
The Report Writer is a .NET reporting library for creating and exporting RDL and RDLC reports.
- Create reports programmatically with a complete set of .NET APIs.
- Silently print reports without viewing or showing them in C# and .NET.
- Supports exporting to popular file formats PDF, Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint, and HTML.
- Encrypt and secure documents.
- Eliminate tiny cells and merging using the advanced layout for Excel export.
- Integrate report exporting into your application with a few lines of code.