For some reason, the attached report will cause the latest core updates to crash the current designer, IIS Express and IIS. It does work correctly with older versions. I am unclear on what is causing the issue. I've hard coded the queries so you should just need to update the datasource to get it to run. We updated
BoldReports.AspNet.Core 2.2.32 --> 2.3.27, BoldReports.Net.Core 2.2.34 --> 2.3.29, and I updated the Bold Reports Designer to version 2.3.26. Note that I the original versions were custom patches for us to fix some earlier errors. Please let me know if you need additional information.