4.2.54Released on September 21, 2022
- Resolved the multiple table header display while scrolling.
- Properly renders large text inside the textbox while using the embedded fonts.
- Displays data for all dataset, with case sensitive dataset names.
- The indicator is displayed properly in the exported document.
- Resolved the console errors in milliseconds to date conversion in chart item.
- The lookup expression with scope is working properly for RDLC report.
- Resolved the NRE in excel export while rendering textbox.
- The allow null check and uncheck cases is working properly for dependent parameter.
- Resolved, the NRE when perform multiple export.
- Renders the allow null properly for parameters in UWP platform.
- Resolved the UWP application crash when passing invalid service url.
- Resolved the NRE in excel export while Enablevirtualevaluation is enabled.
- Improved the custom properties expression support for Report Writer.
4.2.53Released on September 08, 2022
- Resolved empty rows added in csv exported output.
- Renders datetime category axis labels are properly formatted in chart.
- Resolved NRE in excel export while rendering textbox in WPF app.
- Text wrapping properly applied when set toggle for tablix cells.
- Renders chart report items in the ANGULAR CLI 13 apps.
- Added expressions support for parameter custom properties.
- Resolved the expression value population failure with font size property.
- Modified the Visible property as Hidden for the report item properties in the properties panel.
- Resolved the context menu visibility issue in dataset panel.
- Fixed the query parameter parsing failure when executing dataset query in query mode.
4.2.52Released on August 10, 2022
- Provided support to localize the application’s user interface.
- Provided an option to configure custom fonts for the report font properties.
- Provided support to display the report name in the application’s title bar.
- Provided the Amazon RDS data source support.
- Provided the Amazon Redshift data source support
- Provided the Amazon Aurora data source support.
- Provided the Google Cloud SQL data source support
- Provided the Elastic Search data source support.
- Provided the CDATA data source support.
- Provided support to parse the CSV response type in the Web API data source.
- Provided support for GS1CODE128 barcode type in the 1D Barcode report item.
- Provided support for Range Bar, Range Column, Range Area, and Smooth Range Area chart types in the chart report item.
- Provided support for including the zero property in chart axis scale properties.
- Provided an option to configure margin for the chart axis scale.
- Provided support to configure the consume container whitespace property for the report.
- Provided an option to configure the reset page number property for tablix group members.
- Fixed the issue with date format validation in report filters.
- Resolved the font family reset issue with the textbox when opening a report.
- Resolved the improper query parameters detection in query designer code mode.
- Resolved the LabelAutoFitDisabled property deserialization issue when publishing the report in SSRS.
- Resolved the edit option listing issue in the dataset menu.
- Fixed the issue in sorting of tables and views while listing in query designer schema area for PostgreSQL data source.