Released on June 24, 2021
- Provided support to publish report from master site to other sites and synchronize those reports.
- Provided support to copy report from one category to another with different data source/dataset.
- Added activity logs to track the activities and report performance in the report server.
- Provided support to export report from listing page.
- Exposed an API to create report server tenant(site).
- Provided individual series type switcher support in the chart report item.
- Provided an option to set no rows message for report items.
- Provided label autofit property support for the primary and secondary axes of the chart.
- Provided refresh option support for shared dataset.
- Provided an option to set expressions for the username and password in the Web API data source.
- Provided meaningful error message details to the end-user based on the internal exceptions.
- Added en-AU culture support to format the date and time values.
- Provided support to rebrand the copyright info and powered by logo.
- Add user to group API – API can be accessed with its name.
- Show data source and dataset info in the Report info dialog .
- Scheduler dialog improvements,
- Provided support to add multiple external recipient at a time.
- Add Current date in the scheduler email template.
- Configure the export file name.
- Provided support to export the file in XML format.
- The failure in the report item size properties update action has been fixed when the report unit is in centimeters.
- Resolved date format validation failure based on locale in the parameter’s dialog.
- Removed improper global expressions from the expression list.
- Resolved default and available values reset issue with report parameters while linking dataset parameters.
- Moved chart series properties as a secondary panel in the properties panel.
- Resolved a memory leak issue with the barcode report item.
- Resolved the problem in web API data source using Odata extension.
- The available export formats are working properly when render format name used in expressions.
- The page setup dialog values are applied or reset properly after clicking the cancel button.
- The parameter labels are applied properly while using label expressions.
- CSV document generated properly while using Date time formats.
- Background image set in subreport rendering properly in the parent report
- Image border thickness applied properly when placed inside the tablix cell.
- The page number is reset properly in rendered report.
- Improved the chart report item rendering performance.
- The line chart labels are rendering properly without any overlap.
Released on May 03, 2021
Starting with version 3.1.31, we’ve enabled our reporting application on web and console applications targeting the popular .NET Core framework. The Enterprise Reporting app with .NET Standard can be deployed both to Windows and Linux OS. With this valuable addition, we targets the most popular server operating systems.
So, the SSAS data source is temporarily disabled due to incompatibility. This support will be available in our upcoming releases.
- Username support has been added so that you can make email address as optional when creating a new user.
- Exposed API to copy reports with different dataset.
- Provided an option to choose the default login option for the Bold Reports application.
- Now, you can either send or save the exported report and notify the recepients.
- Complete UI improvements on create a Shared DataSource and DataSet.
- Provided option to create and update shared datasets based on the below data-connectors.
- Microsoft SQL
- OLE DB
- Web API
- Provided MemSQL data source support.
- Provided MariaDB data source support.
- Provided an option to set interval for category and value axis in the chart report item.
- Provided an option to set custom attributes for series in the chart report item.
- Provided document map label property support for report items.
- Added the Lookup and LookupSet expressions in expression dialog box.
- Provided support to format the date and time based on locale.
- Provided an option to set background image for rectangle report item.
- Provided search option to filter dataset fields in the drop-down.
- Renders reports with document map label in view and export.
- Renders column and bar type charts with custom point width.
- Enabled column headers repeat when a table cell contains a rectangle report item.
- Provides the custom property option to set “ExcelLayoutOptions” to improve the excel export performance.
- Exposed a “legendmaxautosize” custom property to control and customize the chart legend size.
- Renders the table headers while scrolling the table content on the report page.
- Improved the dependent report parameter loading indicator user interface.
- Support to export the reports with document map labels for easy page navigation.
- Improved the date format text rendering in the excel document.
- Enabled the PowerPoint and HTML format exports in the UWP.
- Provided the execution logging support to audit the report export performance and execution.
- Added HTML and PowerPoint formats export in the ASP.NET Core.
- The issue in maintaining format property value in tablix cell has been fixed.
- Resolved format and expression value reset issue, while changing the font style in tablix cell.
- The filters and parameters collection reset action has been fixed, while editing the shared dataset.
- Resolved exception thrown issue, while passing the parameter value as headers in web API data source.
- The nullable property value reset action in report parameters has been fixed, while editing the dataset.
- Resolved the child group add action failure in tablix when having single cell with details group.
- Resolved the positioning issue when placing a sub-report item in the list.
- Resolved the glitches when performing enter and backspace key actions in textbox report item.
- Resolved the exception thrown issue, while editing the data set after changing its data source name.
- Added special character validation for data element name property.
- Resolved the tablix cell width resizing issue when changing width using the property panel.
- Resolved the failure when changing the data source name for a data set.
- Tablix column visibility calculated properly and rendered in the output.
- Improved chart series and intervals rendering.
- Renders doughnut, column, and radar charts with proper auto intervals.
- The chart axis labels displayed properly for DateTime formatting.
- Tablix row heights are rendered properly when refreshing the report.
- Page setup dialog values are properly updated in the report refresh action.
- Table bottom border now displayed in viewing and exporting.
- Renders stacked column chart with proper series and legend.
- The default parameter values are processed properly in en-GB culture.
- Improved the page setup dialog positioning in all browsers.
- Now, the toggle and sorting icon properly display with all background colors.
- Print option in the Report Viewer toolbar is displayed on all devices.
- Now, the text values are rendered without unwanted overlap.
- Linked reports render correctly when providing the absolute path.
- Properly displays the empty table when the table has no data.
- Renders table, map, and custom report items in virtualization mode.
- Documents are exported with proper conditional expression colors.
- Now, the toggle action and date filters are working properly in the excel exported file.
- PDF document exported properly with all colors in the ASP.NET Core.
- Improved the text box data render without text cut in the PDF document.
- PDF and PowerPoint document exports properly without any application crash.
- Nested table items are properly exported in the PDF document.