Released on September 02, 2020
- Provided matrix report item support to visualize data in cross-table.
- Provided the Web API data source, which supports connecting almost all web services that has a REST API interface.
- Provided the OData data source, which supports connecting the OData web services using the REST API.
- Provided the JSON data source to connect and fetch the JSON data from sources like external file, local file, and inline data.
- Improved the XML data source support.
- Provided an option to upgrade the report’s RDL schema version.
- Renders chart data point labels with combined keywords.
- Provided options to disable chart legend interaction.
- Improved the expression parser for VB constants, NOT operator, and replace function.
- Exports data bar item with proper cell borders inside the table cell.
- The drill-through action enabled inside the nested item.
- The chart rendered with grouped data’s inside the table groups.
- Renders Line report item with proper border width.
- Improved the repeat header and row heights behavior in the table.
- Provided label support for the gauge report item.
- Provided filtering support for linear gauge, radial gauge, and indicator report items.
- Dynamically specifies the size of the indicator report item through expressions using scale factor property of the indicator states.
- Resolved the padding property serialization issue in text box.
- Resolved the context menu items hidden when context menu height overflow with window height.
- Now, properly represent the toggle query switcher state when switching to code mode from the design mode.
- Fixed the keydown event shows lowercase while pressing the shift key issue.
- Improved the word export to handle the empty spaces.
- Header values of the excel export rendered correctly.
- Property panel improvement for indicator states. Refer to the documentation link here for quick getting started.