4.2.52Released on August 10, 2022
- Provided support to localize the application’s user interface.
- Provided an option to configure custom fonts for the report font properties.
- Provided support to display the report name in the application’s title bar.
- Provided the Amazon RDS data source support.
- Provided the Amazon Redshift data source support
- Provided the Amazon Aurora data source support.
- Provided the Google Cloud SQL data source support
- Provided the Elastic Search data source support.
- Provided the CDATA data source support.
- Provided support to parse the CSV response type in the Web API data source.
- Provided support for GS1CODE128 barcode type in the 1D Barcode report item.
- Provided support for Range Bar, Range Column, Range Area, and Smooth Range Area chart types in the chart report item.
- Provided support for including the zero property in chart axis scale properties.
- Provided an option to configure margin for the chart axis scale.
- Provided support to configure the consume container whitespace property for the report.
- Provided an option to configure the reset page number property for tablix group members.
- Fixed the issue with date format validation in report filters.
- Resolved the font family reset issue with the textbox when opening a report.
- Resolved the improper query parameters detection in query designer code mode.
- Resolved the LabelAutoFitDisabled property deserialization issue when publishing the report in SSRS.
- Resolved the edit option listing issue in the dataset menu.
- Fixed the issue in sorting of tables and views while listing in query designer schema area for PostgreSQL data source.