5.3.8Released on October 26, 2023
- Introduced an option to configure the secondary axis for chart report items.
- Added tooltips to textbox expression tags, making it easier to view the actual expression.
- Provided a UI option to configure the ‘Encrypt’ and ‘TrustServerCertificate’ options in the Microsoft SQL Server data connector.
- Fixed the issue of anonymous auto-population in the query designer search field.
- Resolved the improper serialization of the chart gridline interval offset property.
- Renamed the ‘Visible’ property to ‘Hidden’ for the Tablix grouping panel in the property panel.
- Resolved the issue with image scaling when using the ‘fit’ option for the background image.
- Enabled expression options for chart axis label format property.
- Categorized field names based on the table name in the query filter dropdown.
- Fixed the issue with dropdown field selection when the query filter dropdown had identical field names.
- Now, table names are prepended to parameter names while creating query parameters.
To support Multi-Factor Authentication, we have migrated to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient from System.Data.SqlClient.
- The Microsoft.Data.SqlClient has breaking changes. To resolve this, you can either configure ‘Encrypt=false’ or ‘TrustServerCertificate=true’ in the connection string. For more information on breaking changes in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, refer this link.