Released on January 08, 2020
Starting with version 2.1.23, license token generation model has been upgraded for Bold Reporting solution. You need to generate a new license token to use the latest version in your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information.
- Provided the SQL query designer support in ASP.NET Core.
- Exposed an API to customize the waiting popup.
- Improved the schema tree data loading performance for SQL Query Designer. Now, it is two times faster than earlier.
- Provided the support to customize the Report Viewer loading indicator.
- An option added to cancel the report processing in Report Viewer.
- Added property to change the default loading indicator template.
- Implemented the support to render report with pixel perfect positioning.
- Implemented the client-side export for indicator report item.
- Provided the vertical alignment rendering of text box contents in view and export.
- Added the multiple font style rendering inside table in PDF export.
- Fixed the serialization issue occurred when saving the report to XML format using API in ASP.NET Core.
- The improper header text in expression editor has been fixed.
- Now the report renders properly when data set parameter contains the same names.
- Resolved the nested table subreport stream loading problem in Report Viewer.
- Multivalue parameter labels renders properly when set the values in OnInitReportOptions.
- Now, SQL query filter with parameter blank values working properly.
- Resolved the empty page creation in PDF export when text box content exceeds the page height.
- Now, page name is updated properly in the excel exported document.
- Now, the report writer works with costura application.
Released on December 04, 2019
- Provided the WPF desktop designer Add-On utility.
- Provided the spark line report item support to display the trend of data in a small graph.
- Provided the data bar report item support to display single value for the corresponding row from the data set.
- Provided the indicator report item support to visualize the state of single data.
- Provided an option to select and deselect all the table fields in data set designer.
- Provided an option to configure interactive sorting in the tablix report item.
- Provided the accessibility support.
- Provided the background image property to display company logos, watermarks, or any other background image to the report.
- Provided an option to switch between supported chart types.
- Provided the query parameter support for shared dataset.
- Provided an option to localize report and textbox values.
- Provided an option to set plain and HTML text in the textbox report item.
- Provided the keep together property support for tablix report item.
- Provided an option to add/edit custom attributes in report items.
- Provided the custom property to set chart axis edge labels positions.
- Provided the web accessibility support.
- Provided doughnut radius and column with the custom properties for chart items.
- Option provided to show/hide parameter block without hiding the parameter button.
- Support provided to load report/subreport with stream.
- Expression support for chart series has been provided.
- The page reload issue when clicking the add data source button in ASP.NET Web Forms has been resolved.
- The report parameter name validation issue has been resolved.
- The item panel height rendering issue has been fixed.
- Extra blank page creation in report body when setting the zoom factor above 100% has been resolved.
- Now, the Me.Value expression values evaluates properly when used in nested expression.
- Resolved the issue with subreport that is not rendering inside the table report item in UWP.
- Page content overlapping when report print in Mozilla Firefox has been resolved.
- The issue subreports that is not rendering when we use the external server has been resolved.
- Now, the text underline and strike through text displayed properly in ASP.NET Core report PDF export.
- Resolved the issue with indicator report item that is not exported when using Phanthom JS.
- Row visibility incorrect rendering in Excel export has been resolved.