5.4.26Released on February 07, 2024
- Fixed an issue where the default value was not properly filtered in the report viewer when enabling the ‘allow unique value’ property.
- Resolved the issue where embedded images were not rendered in the print preview.
- Added support for changing the datetime parameter UI in the WPF platform using the custom property.
- Resolved the issue where the ‘maxresponsetimeinterval’ property was not functioning properly for report processing in the viewer.
5.4.25Released on February 01, 2024
- Fixed an issue where the header was moving to the footer in V2.0 Viewer when a fixed header is set for a Tablix item.
- Added the “hideTooltip” parameter custom property to hide the tooltip of the parameter drop down.
- Fixed an issue where a console error occurred for the reportParameter when generating an access token for Bold Reports Report Server using credentials.
5.4.24Released on January 24, 2024
- Fixed an issue where the bottom border of the bar chart in the ej2 chart item was not visible when viewed from the report viewer.
- Added support for automatically updating paper size based on height and width in the PageSetup dialog for the WPF Platform.
- Resolved the expression issue with the chart3D property of chart report items.
- Resolved the localization issue for “it-IT” in the EJ1 component.
- Fixed the problem related to the non-functionality of transparent color on textbox and line models in PDF exports.
5.4.23Released on January 18, 2024
- Added support for Cumulative Totals flat data tables.
- Provided a 24-hour time format for the Date Time picker in Report Viewer V2.
- Fixed the issue where the row width exceeded the limit in Word exports.
- Resolved the problem where the scientific decimal format was not applied to the textbox in the Excel exports.
- Fixed the Tablix alignment issue in PowerPoint exports when placed inside another Tablix.
- The fixed header is now functioning properly in the Angular application with Report Viewer V2.
5.4.22Released on January 10, 2024
- Resolved an issue with Tablix values were not updating correctly when exporting to Excel with the “g” format.
- Fixed the delay issue when canceling the report process from the report view.
5.4.21Released on January 03, 2024
- The multiselect parameter now correctly displays the value when the “allow unique values” is enabled.
- Fixed the case-sensitive issue in the date format expression.
- Resolved the issue where content was not displayed in PDF export when the report has multisplit text and enable virtualization.
- Fixed the problem where Tablix borders were missing in Word export.
- Resolved the issue where the alert icon was not functioning correctly in the Report Viewer v2.0 classic view.
5.4.20Released on December 22, 2023
- Added support for the .NET 8.0 framework in reporting tools such as Report Viewer, Report Designer, and Report Writer for both web and desktop platforms.
- Provided support to customize below security options in Report Server,
- CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing)
- CSP (Content Security Policy)
- Provided support to configure custom password policies in Report Server
- Report Server listing layout now support Card / Grid view.
- Provided support to manage the created Report Parts in Report Server listing page.
- Provided support to run Report Server in offline mode.
- Provided option to add operators in Report Parameter and use it in dataset to compare the values.
- Added support for the Material theme in the new Report Designer.
- Introduced a dedicated category for Report Parts on the server page and provided an option to edit report parts.
- Introduced a configuration option for query parameters in shared datasets.
Provided Chromium-based engine (Puppeteer) to export images and visualization elements in all export document. The PhantomJS marked as absolute, and it will be deprecated any of upcoming release. The Chromium-based engine doesn’t support Azure App Service or Linux ARMx64.
- Fixed the issue with the count parameter value not functioning correctly for optional parameters.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt message was appearing multiple times in the dialog box for optional parameters in the Report Viewer v2 UI.
- Added support for exporting raw data of the dataset in Excel export.
- Fixed the issue where the main report parameter value was not being set in the drill-through report.
- Text vertical alignment now functions properly when ‘can grow’ is set to false.
- Resolved the parameter UI alignment issue when rendering through the classic UI in viewer v2.0
- Resolved the issue where the chart’s secondary axis was created multiple times in the viewer.
- Fixed an issue where disabling the ‘printonlastpage’ property still resulted in the header and footer being included in the PPT export.
- Introduced an API to hide the parameter dropdown tooltip in the Viewer.
- Fixed the issue where the report content positions would mismatch in print mode when the ‘printonlastpage’ property was disabled.
- Added custom property support for enabling popup resize functionality.
- Fixed an issue where disabling the ‘printonlastpage’ property resulted in the header and footer space not included in print mode.
- Enabled the Auto storage provider in the distribution cache And Implemented the Auto storage provider in the distribution cache component.
- Fixed an issue where enabling the ‘RoundLayoutMeasures’ API was not reflected on the WPF platform.
- Fixed an issue where the Page Orientation UI was not updating correctly after resetting the page settings.
- Fixed a style issue in the EJ1 Multiselect Dropdown List where the checkbox would turn solid red.
- Fixed the issue where the dynamic connection string with Parameter Expression was not connecting to SQL Server.
- Resolved the issue where the header and footer were being printed in the Word export, even when the ‘printonfirst’ and ‘lastpage’ properties were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where barcode images were not rendering properly in version 5.3 of the Report Viewer.
- Added support for custom properties in the optional parameter prompt dialog.
- Fixed the issue where an error message for service URL was displayed when using an empty value for service URL in the v2 Report Viewer.
- Enhanced the quality of error messages for code modules in the MVC framework.
- Resolved the issue where changes in page orientation did not update when switching from landscape to portrait mode.
- Resolved the issue where the “Keep with Group” property failed to preserve the selected value in the property panel for French localization.
- Addressed the delay in displaying tooltips over the parameter checkboxes in the Query Filter dialog.
- Fixed the issue when connecting to a Web API URL with a timestamp value as the query parameter.
- Resolved the improper serialization of empty parameter tags in the drill-through reports.
- Fixed the issue of the database not listing in the input auto-populate list for SQL Server.
- Improved the error response message of the Reporting Service API.
- Provided support to ignore SSL validation for On-Premise Reporting Service.