5.3.13Released on November 29, 2023
- Fixed an issue where the Page Orientation UI was not updating correctly after resetting the page settings.
- Fixed a style issue in the EJ1 Multiselect Dropdown List where the check-box would turn solid red.
- Fixed the issue where the dynamic connection string with Parameter Expression was not connecting to SQL Server.
- Resolved the issue where the header and footer were being printed in the Word export, even when the ‘printonfirst’ and ‘lastpage’ properties were disabled.
5.3.12Released on November 22, 2023
- Fixed an issue where disabling the ‘printonlastpage’ property resulted in the header and footer space not included in print mode.
- Enabled the Auto storage provider in the distribution cache And Implemented the Auto storage provider in the distribution cache component.
- Fixed an issue where enabling the ‘RoundLayoutMeasures’ API was not reflected on the WPF platform.
- Provided Material theme support for Report Designer 2.0.
5.3.11Released on November 20, 2023
- Fixed an issue where disabling the ‘printonlastpage’ property still resulted in the header and footer being included in the PPT export.
- Introduced an API to hide the parameter dropdown tooltip in the Viewer.
- Fixed the issue where the report content positions would mismatch in print mode when the ‘printonlastpage’ property was disabled.
- Added custom property support for enabling popup resize functionality.
5.3.10Released on November 08, 2023
- Text vertical alignment now functions properly when ‘can grow’ is set to false.
- Resolved the parameter UI alignment issue when rendering through the classic UI in viewer v2.0
- Resolved the issue where the chart’s secondary axis was created multiple times in the viewer.
5.3.9Released on November 01, 2023
- Fixed the issue with the count parameter value not functioning correctly for optional parameters.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt message was appearing multiple times in the dialog box for optional parameters in the Report Viewer v2 UI.
- Added support for exporting raw data of the dataset in Excel export.
- Fixed the issue where the main report parameter value was not being set in the drill-through report.
5.3.8Released on October 26, 2023
- Provided support for reusing saved report items in other paginated reports using the report part feature.
- Provided material theme support for the new Report Viewer.
- Optimized shared cache performance by limiting viewer service requests.
- Provided an API to configure the custom font location.
- Introduced an option to configure the secondary axis for chart report items.
- Added tooltips to textbox expression tags, making it easier to view the actual expression.
- Provided a UI option to configure the ‘Encrypt’ and ‘TrustServerCertificate’ options in the Microsoft SQL Server data connector.
- Introduced auto-hide support for the floating toolbar by preventing content overlap during scroll.
- Users will get auto-reload notifications when the report cache expired in the viewer service.
- Resolved the issue with parameter dropdown item selection when items are selected through search.
- Page scroll navigation now works properly on mobile devices.
- Embedded image items now render properly in sub reports.
- Resolved the issue with tooltip content hiding in the parameter panel when hovering.
- Chart visualization export now works properly when viewer locale set to ‘fr-CA’.
- The document map now updates properly when changing parameters.
- Datetime values now render properly on charts category axis.
- Specific report culture can be set through report custom property.
- Boolean parameter checkboxes now function correctly in the parameter panel.
- Images will be rendered and exported on all machines, including macOS and Linux.
- The chart inside the Tablix will now be exported properly when virtualization mode enabled.
- Headers and Footers now print properly when print the report.
- Background images render properly for stretches and fits to the size case in PDF export.
- Now the table sort functioning properly in the Angular Application.
- Now, Linear Gauge is displaying in PDF export with PhantomsJS export.
- Resolved performance issues related to parameter loading.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Select All’ and ‘Unselect All’ options in the multi-dropdown parameter for the new Report viewer.
- Fixed the issue of anonymous auto-population in the query designer search field.
- Resolved the improper serialization of the chart gridline interval offset property.
- Renamed the ‘Visible’ property to ‘Hidden’ for the Tablix grouping panel in the property panel.
- Resolved the issue with image scaling when using the ‘fit’ option for the background image.
- Enabled expression options for chart axis label format property.
- Categorized field names based on the table name in the query filter dropdown.
- Fixed the issue with dropdown field selection when the query filter dropdown had identical field names.
- Now, table names are prepended to parameter names while creating query parameters.
- Upgraded the Snowflake.Data package from 2.0.20 to 2.1.1 to address random connection failures.
To support Multi-Factor Authentication, we have migrated to Microsoft.Data.SqlClient from System.Data.SqlClient.
- The Microsoft.Data.SqlClient has breaking changes. To resolve this, you can either configure ‘Encrypt=false’ or ‘TrustServerCertificate=true’ in the connection string. For more information on breaking changes in Microsoft.Data.SqlClient, refer to this link.
- The inclusion of the Report Viewer and Report Designer’s new user interface components in the sample browser provides users with more intuitive and interactive reporting tools for a seamless experience. Explore it here