5.2.40Released on October 25, 2023
- Added support for auto-hide toolbar in v2.0 to prevent text overlapping with the toolbar.
5.2.39Released on October 18, 2023
- Resolved an issue where document map report items were not exported in Excel.
- Resolved blurriness in chart report item exports in the EJ2 Viewer.
- Introduced enhancements to the user interface, including the fixed header and automatic toolbar hiding in v2.0 Viewer.
- Now, text will grow when the adjacent cell’s “cangrow” property is enabled.
5.2.38Released on October 11, 2023
- Improved report rendering performance to reduce load time delays.
- Resolved performance issues related to parameter loading.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Select All’ and ‘Unselect All’ options in the multi-dropdown parameter.
- Fixed console errors related to the y-axis in pie charts and line charts.
- Resolved an issue where custom fonts were not being reflected in the PDF Export.
5.2.37Released on October 03, 2023
- The email logo is now visible in ej2 when used as custom icons.
- Fixed an issue where icons were not rendering correctly on the right-hand side (RHS) when print mode enabled via the API.
- Updated localization content for excel and word in all locale files to standardize as “Excel” and “Word.”
- Fixed the issue with the ‘selectValue’ watermark in the ej2 dropdown list parameter in Report Viewer.
5.2.36Released on September 28, 2023
- Fixed an issue with disabled dialog boxes when empty parameters in Report Viewer v2.0.
- Resolved the issue with the ‘enableOnScrollNavigation’ API property, which was not functioning correctly in Report Viewer.
- Added support for customizing the legend position in chart items.
- Resolved an issue where subreport with embedded background images were not rendering properly in the main report.
- Resolved the issue where the tooltip content was hiding the parameter panel when hovering over the parameter in ej1 Report Viewer.
- The chart can now be rendered correctly when exporting in the fr-CA locale.
5.2.35Released on September 13, 2023
- Added support for dynamically adding custom fonts from a specified location.
- The document map now updates properly when adjusting parameter values.
5.2.34Released on September 06, 2023
- Added API functionality to display the default parameter panel in v2.0 from the server.
- Resolved an issue with German localization for Excel export content.
5.2.33Released on August 30, 2023
- Added support for using datetime values for the category axis in charts.
- Implemented label format representation for all chart report items in the viewer.
- Added support for passing a user-defined culture as a custom property.
- Resolved an issue with document map duplicates appearing when refreshing the report.
- Improved XML export handling for Tablix items with empty data sources.
- Resolved a key not present in dictionary exception for CSV export with Tablix items.
5.2.32Released on August 22, 2023
- The Boolean parameter checkbox will now function correctly in ReportViewer 2.0.
- Images will now be rendered and exported on all machines, including macOS and Linux.
- Chart items will now render properly without page navigation in all exports.
- List report items will now be rendered even if there are no cell contents within the list report item.
5.2.31Released on August 09, 2023
- Chart items inside the Tablix container will now be exported using virtualization mode.
- Sub-report data in RDLC will now be fetched along with helper methods.
- The issue of the header and footer not displaying when printing the report has been resolved.
- The problem of tooltips hiding the parameters in the parameter panel while hovering over the parameter has been resolved.
5.2.29Released on August 02, 2023
- Background image will render in that stretches and fits to the page size in PDF export.
- Now the Sorting in the tables can work in the Angular Application.
5.2.28Released on July 27, 2023
- Now, include zero will work fine with Chart report item axis
- Now, empty variables will serialize properly while saving the report.
- Now, Linear Gauge is displaying in pdf export with PhantomJS.
- Resolved text overlap for underline and Non-Breaking Space Conflict within span tag while exporting to PDF.
- Fixed the background Image resizing issue in the Sub report.
5.2.26Released on July 18, 2023
- The Bold Reports Angular components have been updated to support the most recent version of Angular v16. The following table presents details regarding the supported versions of Angular for Bold Reports Angular components.
|Bold Reports Angular Components Version
|v12 and below
|email@example.com and below
|v12 and above
|firstname.lastname@example.org and above
- The ASP.NET Core component rendering now includes the ability to add a nonce attribute as an option.
- The .NET 7.0 framework is now supported by reporting tools such as Report Viewer, Report Designer, and Report Writer for web and desktop platforms.
- Provided support for modernized Report viewer and designer.
- Provided support to edit the report from XML code and save it.
- Provided support to configure Custom Attribute – a piece of code acts like a parameter, which can be replaced anywhere in the query.
- Introduced a fresh, native user interface incorporating new components for an enhanced Report Viewer experience.
- Included new Report Performance Metrics option for better insights into report processing.
- Enabled the shared cache support for Azure and Kubernetes environments for load balancing.
- The Report Designer UI has been enhanced with a new set of skins, and sub-components have been seamlessly migrated to native elements.
- Improved Report Server performance which have betterment on concurrent user access.
- Improved Upload dialog to auto fill the name and auto upload the files on selection.
- Provided Blob storage support for kubernetes deployment.
- Enhanced the splitting of text box content within sub reports.
- Upgraded the alert dialog box to display comprehensive data type error messages for report parameter values.
- Refined the padding of image report items.
- Added a custom property, “MaxAutoSize,” to modify the size of the legend in charts.
- Resolved dynamic license validation problem.
- Improved proper rendering of table row headers in the viewer.
- Enabled sorting order functionality for the sum of aggregation expressions.
- Fixed expression calculation errors in multiplication involving negative values and zeros.
- Implemented rendering of background images that stretch and fit to the page size in MVC PDF exports.
- Removed references to previous report page settings in the current report.
- Fixed blank page rendering in print preview when the report has no margin.
- Ensured proper alignment of text in HTML exports, matching the behavior of the Report Viewer.
- Correctly exported toggle item cells to Excel documents in Virtualization mode.
- Resolved rendering issues of Tablix report items when the dataset is filtered, and the result is empty.
- The ReportHelper class now returns the DataSource’s parameters when file storage is enabled.
- Added a custom property, “EnableParameterBlockScroller,” to increase the parameter panel size for available report parameters.
- Ensured proper rendering of the List report item without cell overlapping in .NET Core applications.
- Fixed child item visibility when placed inside a container report item in the report header.
- Improved X-axis label splitting based on word length in chart report items.
- Resolved incorrect positioning of chart legends in UWP platform.
- Added a custom property, “LegendTextOverflow,” to address legend text overflow in chart series.
- Fixed incorrect padding of report items in Word exports.
- Added a custom property to set the Date Picker start level, allowing the selection of start day, month, or year.
- Resolved exceptions when exporting image report items with empty strings.
- Improved custom property options for mandatory and optional parameters.
- Fixed empty report rendering when the “Allow blank value” option is set to a dropdown parameter.
- Reset the sorting button correctly when another column is sorted in a table.
- Ensured proper functioning of the DateTime nullable parameter with optional parameters.
- Correctly rendered child table report items when setting the page name.
- Resolved an issue where datasets failed to save when the query contained parameters.
- Resolved a lengthy password authentication failure in the datasource connection.
- Fixed the Calendar Property Serialization failure.
The Bold Reporting Tools ASP.NET Web Forms components will no longer be actively developed and will be marked as the end of support after the 2024 Volume 2 release. However, ASP.NET Web Forms related to NuGet will be updated until then. If you want to use the ASP.NET Web Forms Reporting components in the future, you may continue to use them till the version 2024 Volume 2 release, and bug fixes are provided as patches as long as Microsoft supports it, even after the 2024 Volume 2 release. It is recommended to use the latest Blazor or ASP.NET Core for new web application development.For more details please refer to this link.