What you can do with Angular Report Viewer
View reports from external servers, Microsoft SSRS, SharePoint, your local system, or those embedded in any applications.
Connect to any data source
Consume data from a wide variety of data providers that are in local or server databases:
- Built-in data sources: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, SQL CE, XML, Microsoft Access, Oracle, OLEDB, and ODBC.
- Business object data sources: IList, DataSet, and DataTable.
- Custom data processing extensions: MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, and more.
Eye-popping data visualization
Visualize the powerful insights from your data using the a variety of report items:
- Basic items: Text box, image, line, and rectangle.
- Data region items: Table, matrix (pivot table), and list.
- Data visualization: Charts, sparklines, data bars, gauges, indicators, and maps.
- Custom report items: Barcodes, QR barcodes, and more.
Visualize your information with unmatched clarity by highlighting data on demand. Supported data customization options include:
- HTML/rich text rendering.
- Conditional formatting.
- Simple and complex expressions.
View organized and shaped data to make bolder business decisions using the following techniques:
- Summaries and aggregates
- Calculated fields
Display data in data regions that support user interactivity at runtime with features like drill down, drill through, hyperlinks, bookmarks or anchors, document map, subreports, and nested data regions.
Allows the user to visualize the data across multiple adjacent columns such as mail merge, business cards, newspaper, and more.
Print and export
Effortlessly print and export report contents by just clicking the print/export option in the toolbar. The most popular file formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint, XML, and HTML are supported.
Stunning built-in themes
Pixel-perfect built-in themes are available in Material, Bootstrap, and Fabric designs. In addition, the library comes with an accessible high-contrast theme.
You have control over all UI elements (toolbar, parameter block, page, and dialogs) and behaviors of the Angular Report Viewer. It provides the best user experience to users through a rich set of developer-friendly APIs.
Angular Report Viewer will adaptively render itself with optimal user interfaces for phone, tablet, or desktop form factors. This allows your application to scale elegantly on all kinds of devices.
Other supported frameworks
Try us. We promise you that you will be able to see clearly and act boldly.